Saturday, October 13, 2007

FACES - Magickdiva's Thursday Challenge



The Thursday challenge this week at MAGICKDIVA'S THURSDAY CHALLENGE site is Faces. Out of all of my thousands of rubber stamps, this stamp (by Stamp Francisco rubber stamps) is the most powerful image I own. When I stamp this image I can't help but be drawn into her eyes and wonder what she is thinking, doing, feeling.

I just added a little chalk for color and beads and wire for her necklace. I don't know who makes the straw background paper but I sure love it for certain cards.

This is a very simple and fast card to make because it is one of those stamps that speaks for itself. Little additional embellishment is necessary.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Such a stunning and powerful card - I can see why you like this stamp so much. Thanks for joining in with my challenge! Hope to see more of your fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautifull. THe background you choose is so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. stunning card! really love that stamp :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, another great card. I love that stamp. I have some of that same background paper and I hoard it. I have it in blue, too. I'm a pig. You've been on a great creative roll these days. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a gorgeous Card..What a beautiful a stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - amazing face amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunner for sure! How lovely to have a stamp that doesn't need much to make it shine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.