Monday, February 25, 2008

Butterfliers


Butterfliers is the name of this House Mouse stamp. I think it might have been among the very first House Mouse stamps I ever purchased a number of years ago and I never tire of it.

This image gave me the opportunity to use my Tonic border punch and punch in a butterfly border on a sheet of Stampin' Up! designer paper. I also used my corner rounder punch on the edges to soften the look.

I colored a lot of House Mouse images this past weekend so I think this week will turn into a House Mouse review. I have some new House Mouse stamps on order and before they arrive I wanted to be sure to make good use of some of the ones I already have.

Ahhhh...to dream of seeing butterflies. It is only a dream in our neck of the woods. 10 - 15 more centimeters of snow is heading our way. Winter just doesn't want to quit.

Until next time, I thank you for dropping by.

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your coloring and the design on this one!

    I have a lot of House Mouse stamps that are the originals...made by Stampa Rosa. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT colouring Jennifer...WOW!! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring on the
    HM images! What do you use for ink and then to color...? Do you have a favorite brand of colored pencils?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll count this card as one of my favs. I love the colors and the sparkle on the butterfly wings. The cutout border is perfect with the image. Overall great card. I give it a thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.