Monday, February 4, 2008

Carrot Harvest



Did you watch the Superbowl last night? Are you happy with the outcome? I'm not a huge fan of professional footbal so I spent my evening with my prismacolor pencils and House Mouse stamps. I had what you might call a superbowl of House Mouse coloring session going on.

This is one of several new to me House Mouse stamps that I've recently acquired. Isn't it sweet? I love House Mouse stamps particularly for all of the detail that is going on in the designs. Do you see the little ladybug climbing the carrot greens? Even the carrot seed package is detailed with name brands of seeds and price.

It has been a while since I've colored with my prismacolor pencils and I had such a good time. I do not use a blending solution of any type. I just add layer upon layer of pencil color to blend.

Now, I wonder how many more days until I can plant some "Early Bird" carrot seeds in my garden?

9 comments:

  1. You are an incredible colorer. Is that a word? Well...it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's stunning - I wondered whether it came out of a book at first - then I just had to conclude that you stamped and coloured it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloring is outstanding! :) wow !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh...Jennifer, this card is so sweet!!! You did an amazing job colouring! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a pretty great evening...I plan on doing the same tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delish card. Amazing color....want to grab that carrot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so ADORABLE!!!!! What a sweet image and gorgeous coloring, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is so wonderful. I had wondered how you blended the colors. Thanks for mentioning it in your description.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.