Saturday, February 9, 2008

Isn't this the cutest apron?



This apron is just too cha-cha for words! Meg over at Montessori by Hand has designed and created this apron pattern at it is for sale. I didn't waste any time at all before I ordered one. Isn't it just the cutest?

Click HERE ON MEG'S BLOG and check it out as well as Meg's other artwork and crafts. She has a whole section of patterns and her purses are really cute too.

Just wanted to share this fun blog with any of my seamstress friends out in the blog-o-sphere.

Another neat thing I want to share is this blog award given to me by Michelle at STAMPERS DREAM. Now how sweet is this of her to share this award with me? You must check out Michelle's blog HERE. Michelle's store is awesome and I encourage you to check it out and be prepared to be enabled! Your pocketbook will be empty after you've seen all of her must have items!
According to the rules I will now pass on the blog of excellence award to the following people who's blogs I find outstanding and EXCELLENT:
Jan at Far North Designs
Kim at Creative Diversions
NANCY at Vintage Papers

I encourage you to stop by Jan, Kim and Nancy's blogs. You won't be disappointed!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, my friend look what you did! I am humbled to be listed with such talented artists. Oh my I must run and clean to make my blog presentable in case any company drops-in LOL!
    I too had fun this week at 2 peas but totally wore myself out. I really want to share on the blog...so please stay tuned until we warm up a little from our frigid40 below zero temps. Thanks ever so much Jennifer!...Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice style apron - very feminine. I think I would have been tempted to order one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I won't be spending quite so much time gawking at your art because I have 3 more stops to make on my blog rounds. Thanks for the links. Cute mice in the mailbox up above. You just never know what can land in a mailbox...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah-h your friends apron is a trend setter. I just saw next month's SU mini catalog and they have a photo with a high waisted apron.
    ...Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jennifer, you are a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the honour! I will get that on my blog tonight when I get home from work! That apron is gorgeous!! I also just love the HM card above...your colouring really is amazing!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great apron, Jennifer!!! I hope you will take a photo with it ON you!! Sorry I havent posted a comment in a long time. I am now feeding you, so I should be a better blogging friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.