Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Stitch In Time


I know I said I was going to do some sewing yesterday. Well, after I posted my House Mouse cards yesterday I went to the post office and picked up a small parcel with some new House Mouse and Happy Hopper stamps. So (or SEW) I just had to ink them up right away.

This is one of my newest Happy Hopper stamps titled "A Stitch in Time." I used to do a lot of counted cross stitch. My daughter does now and she does amazingly beautiful and intriquite designs with counted cross stich. This card also provided me with the opportunity to use another one of my Tonic punches on the side border.

I guess if you don't care for House Mouse or Happy Hoppers you are getting border with my blog entries of late. I kind of go in spells with stamps. Right now I'm into the cutesy House Mice again. Who knows what it will be next week?

OH...and I received an email from Dick at HM Stamps. My brand new GRUFFIES are in and will be mailed to me soon. Don't know what a Gruffie is? Well, think House Mouse or Happy Hoppers but substitute a bear for the mouse or bunny. They are going to be so cute. Can hardly stand the wait until my Gruffies arrive.

Now, I really am going to do some sewing on the sewing machine.

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this stamp! My daughter and I both love cross stitch. I may have to find this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too darling! Your coloring always looks so real. I still do counted cross stitch - yeah, I know my niece is 5 and in kindergarten, but I'm almost 3/4 of the way done with her birth sampler - when I have some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this? I love this stamp and the card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH-OH-OH!! This is PRECIOUS Jennifer. I'm waiting for the Gruffies to come in to my LSS, they're supposed to be here Friday. Would you PLEEEEEASE give me lessons in colouring when I come to Ontario next month? I'm begging...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I used to do crossstitching but it's too costy in term of physiotherapy after I've made a project! Last thing I've done she told me to keep scrapbooking and stop cross stitching! Maybe I should get this stamp and do both !:) LOL Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you kidding, I simply adore HM stamps and Dick is the best! Please keep posting House Mouse, Happy Hopper and Gruffies stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable Hopper! I don't have this one yet. it's on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.