Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You Make My Day Award


I am truly honored and touched that NANCY (her blog is Vintage Papers)presented this You make my day award to me. This means a lot to me coming from a friend, fellow blogger and a wonderfully creative artist like Nancy.

The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.

It is difficult to pick just ten people to pass this award on to but I will try my best. So many artists and people inspire, support and share with me on a daily basis. So in no particular order I present (and in some cases, re-present) this award to the following bloggers who truly make my day:

First, I want to present it to a non-blogger but one who visits my blog daily and with whom I've become acquainted and share our love of papercrafting. So first I present this award to DENISE who signs her posts NISE. Take this picture of the award and print it out and hang it in your office because you truly do make my day, my friend!
NANCY Vintage Papers
JAN Far North Designs
KIM Creative Diversions
PAM Smileycollector
GLEE Gleefully Done
MICHELLE Stampers Dream
ETHEL The Paper Quilter
PASCALE Pescbrico
DEBBIE 1 of 2 Shoes
DEBORAHCards and Things

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you :) Thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm really honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jennifer...I am truly honored! Thanks so much for your kindness and for thinking of me. I will display it proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaawww, THANK YOU!!! Umm, if I bring it along wiht me next month, would it make YOUR day to teach me your Tombow colouring magic???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH gosh Jennifer...You are oh so sweet! Thank you for all the times you leave lovely messages for me. And thank you for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I still think I'm the one that gets more out of this "relationship" than you do, Jennifer. All I do is drop in, gawk, drool and spout off. Thank you for including me. I am truly honored and pleased that my "visits" matter. WARM hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gasped, Jennifer, when I saw my name! Thank you so much! I feel so honored and am absolutely delighted!

    Congratulations on your award and thank you for sharing it with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww Jennifer thank you! I appreciate this and I am always in awe of your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome website! I’ve just shared it on the social networks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.