Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baskets full of thanks


Another fun Stampin' Up! set is the "Basket full of fun" stamps set. You can fill your basket or bucket with a variety of different items.

I stamped the image on watercolor paper with Versafine balck onyx ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I masked the image and stamped a few extra balls of yarn around the bottom of the basket. The image is watercolored with Tombow markers and then silver metalic marker was used on the knitting needles and grommets of the basket handle.

A simple thank you notecard for a knitter.

4 comments:

  1. I love this set, too. I'm a knitter and have used this particular one often. I love the silver and the colors that you used and the BG paper is like wallpaper. Very cool!
    Sara in WI

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could never make a simple card, my friend. This is fantastic. It's all the attention to detail that I love about your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW, this card is so wonderful, Jennifer....I adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.