Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer Fun



I just love Eat Cake Graphics stamps and these that I've used for this "summer fun" card are not exception. I've never been one to stamp scenes but Eat Cake Graphics has several summer themed, swimming, pools, sentiments and people too that made it time to do a little masking and have some fun.

This was a lot of fun to "build." I watercolored with Tombow markers, added a lot of stickles glitter as well as dimensional glaze on the pool and pup in the pool to create a wet look. I used up some tiny scraps of rick-rack that I'd kept just in case.

A cool breeze is blowing today so no swimming for my pups. I don't think it will be long, though, before they'll be in the pool having some fun.

3 comments:

  1. This card is just way too cute! Great job.

    Toota-loo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're going to have to do more scene cards now! Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.