Thursday, May 29, 2008

The wind of heaven...


The sentiment reads, "The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." I think that is such a lovely thought.

This is a Stampin' Up! set, called Bareback, that I bought in an online garage sale a couple of years ago. It has three different images of horses and this sentiment. I was attracted to this set because the horses are realistic looking images.

The designer paper I used for this card is Daisy D's. The ribbon is...??? ... not sure but I love it and it matches this paper perfectly. I used "weathered", a background stamp by Stampin' Up! for the weathered background behind the horses.

I have another horse card in the works using this Bareback set that I'll post soon.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, you never cease to AMAZE me! I know I've told you this in other comments but I just love your work. You are one talented woman. Your work is so articulate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the weathered background behind the horses, looks like you crackle-painted it...lovely card...again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.