Friday, June 27, 2008

"I pledge allegiance..."


This was a fun card to make using a variety of stamps and punches. The checked border stamp and the primitive star in the center are from Cornish Heritage Farms. A few posts ago I posted a primitive card using other stamps in this set. If you like primitive art and would like to incorporate it into your stamping, I encourage you to check out Cornish Heritage Farms. This set of stamps is from their collection called The Rummage Bin.

The Pledge of Allegiance stamp is from Stampabilities.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I thought you were Canadian---are you a transplant??
    Have a great weekend!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I love how your eye focuses immediately on the star. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous patriotic card, Jennifer. I love your shortcake recipe. I'll be trying that soon. Happy Anniversary to your and your sweet hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's July 1 - - Happy Canada Day!
    Your patriotic cards are great. Glad you found a recipe for sweet biscuits - - personally, I skip the shortcake and just have a double helping of berries! OINK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today is July 4th....Independence Day and this card is perfect for our country! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.