Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another "sweet" card


I painted a whole bunch of popcicles with this stamp using twinkling H2O's so I'm still playing a bit with the layout. As much as I enjoyed Julee's mojo Monday layout yesterday, I wanted to tweek it this time a bit and make it my own.

This popcicle stamp is from Snag 'em Stamps of Imaginisce. It is one of the "shore thing" collection. I couldn't tell you what the background paper is as it was just this small scrap in my scrap bin. The same is true with this ribbon. It was a little piece left over in my ribbon box just the right size for this card.

Isn't it fun when you have just little bits of this and that and they turn out to be just the perfect amount for something you are creating? Just a little bit a serendipity, I think.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Ahh...this is so cute Jennifer! I love it! The papers and ribbon are just perfect! I am so happy to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, this looks like the Color Throwdown Challenge from last week:
    Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose & Mellow Moss (well, yours looks like Certainly Celery)! What a sweet card indeed!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is so darn sweet! I LOVE this card Jennifer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Jennifer, this is just a darling card. I love your layout, colors, everything is just beautiful. Great job!! Linda Duke

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super "sweet!" The DP is perfect with the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.