Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just dropping you a line

One of my new Serendipity Stamps and I just had to ink it up. I have many ideas for different ways to use this darling dresses on the clothesline stamp. I think that this stamp really caught my eye because growing up with three sisters and having a mother and two grandmothers who sewed all of our little dresses, this stamp just took me back to my childhood.

Card Recipe Ingredients:
Stamps: Serendipity Stamps
Designer Paper: K&Company
Colored with Copic Markers
Accessories: Lace seam binding and buttons, Stickles, pinking sheers, machine stitching, pop dots



I'm sure you'll recognize this stamp on my cards many times in the future.

Cheers!


10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Jennifer! I love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, so very pretty. I love what you've done with this stamp.

    Great minds must think alike, I posted a card with this image tonight too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious is that?! Just darling. You are awesome HP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable!!! What a great stamp! I love what you've done with it. And your vintage look is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thanks for the memories! LOVE this and I don't have this one either (boo hoo). My Mom used to sew dresses for me and my sister that matched. It was the 60s, so they were much less vintage, but it's still a warm fuzzy. See why I like you so much? Not only do you make the BEST cards, but you touch my heart. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Jennifer! I love this set as well and love your vintage look. Would be great for so many other occasions, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. I think I need some serendipity stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so precious, Jennifer!!! Love the look on this card, and your coloring is gorgeous.
    ~Yvonne~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great play on words. Terrific layout, and so many little touches to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Your dresses are so sweet, I like the soft colors. I so found your blog from a post you did on Yvonnes blog. I will be back! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.