Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sweet Wonderful You!



Do you remember the funny little Freddie Frog card I posted a couple of days ago? He was one of Sunshine Designs new Roly Poly characters (scroll down two posts to see Freddie Frog.) Well today I want to introduce you to another Roly Poly character. She doesn't officially have a name on the stamp like Freddie does so I'm going to call this Roly Poly girl "Tami Teacup." Isn't she fun?



Card Recipe Ingredients:

Stamps: Sunshine Designs from THE STAMP BARN and Papertrey Ink for the sentiment tag
Designer Paper: Making Memories
Colored with Copic Markers
Accessories: Nestibilities oval and scalloped oval dies, Stampin' Up! small over circle punch, DMC white cotton thread, blue crystals, Stampin' Up! whisper pink grosgrain ribbon and a touch of stickles.


I have one more of the new Roly Poly characters to introduce to you in a couple days. I'd better get outside now and take the dogs for a walk before the temperature gets to high.

See you again soon.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Just precious. Thank you for the beautiful bday card!! And the images. After I saw your card I went to the site to order that stamp but cannot figure out how to order from their site? WooHoo! Thank you HP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.