Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Barn door with wreath


I'm not ready yet to begin preparing myself mentally for snow but this Serendipity Stamp called Barn Door with Wreath is such a simple and lovely stamp that I couldn't resist doing a bit of playing in the snow.

I used a lot of FLOWER SOFT product on this card. For the wreath and the snow.




Card Recipe:
Stamps: Serendipity Stamps #1190G Barn door with Wreath
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black and image colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink white and metalic green cardstock (maker unknown)
Embellishements: Martha Sewart fern punch, Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, Nestibilities oval die and frame die, Flower Soft product in Christmas green, ivory and snow, Stickles and red crystals.

Have you begun making your Christmas cards? I have a lot of ideas but haven't begun in earnest yet.

As I look out my window I see the pouring rain today. It is quite chilly too so who knows, maybe we will see a flake or two. I hope not. For now I'd prefer to play in the snow using Flower Soft.

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Love what you've been doing lately, especially using the pencils on the angel. It's cold and rainy here, too. YUCK! If you find that you are still overcommiting in 2010, give me a shout. I'll start chanting what my late, darling husband (would have been 15 years on Thursday) told me to get me to back away.
    I am better about "no" now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous stamp! I love the way you've used the flower soft.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, what a fantastic card! Your coloring is phenomenal and the flower soft is such a great addition! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer I love the rustin, country feel of this, the colors are so rich and lush, just beautiful. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. I want to reach out and touch the door it looks so real. I am not ready for snow either. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.