Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A little something for a little someone

There is something absolutely precious about Sarah Kay stamp images. I wanted to make a card for 'a little someone' to go with 'a little something' we are giving to her and so I immediately reached for this little girl at the easel stamp. The sentiment on the tag, from Stampin' Up! worked out perfectly too for our gift.

The background paper is from K & Company. I used my watercolor wonder crayons, from Stampin' Up! to color the image. I'm not sure my technique is all that great with the watercolor crayons, but I do enjoy using them. I'll have get used to using them more often now that I've rediscovered them.

It's almost time to leave for the party and take our card so I had better get ready to go. It has been fun reaching for some of my older stamps lately to make some new cards.

Until next time.
Cheers!

Jennifer

10 comments:

  1. You did a great job coloring with the crayons from SU. I love your projects and just signed up to get updates from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used Jennifer. I always admire your pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH what a cute card. I love how her smock is reverse of the pattern paper too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A precious little card with so many details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sarah Kay images and this one is beautiful. Lovely colouring. Just a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an adorable card...the polka dots just pop. Love it! Adorable image.

    Deb
    Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. The papers and colors remind me of my grandma. Simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the card! The colors are alive! You are really creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.