Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy one year GOTCHA Day to my Gypsy mare.

One year ago a life long dream of mine to own a horse came true. What I didn't ever begin to imagine in my dream of owning a horse was how much a part of you your horse becomes. Gypsy means the world to me and I can't imagine a day without her.

So here is my feeble first attempt at a little one year video from the day I first saw and met Gypsy, to when she was delivered to the barn where I keep her and just a few of many happy days we have shared together.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, to have a horse! Gypsy is beautiful, thank you for sharing. I thought it rather cute that my hubby left 'espn' on tv and horse racing came on- even funnier still, I left it on and watching the horses remembering how I always dreamed of having a horse also- and then I checked in on your blog, and there is Gypsy! Serendipity day!
    melody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.