Monday, November 15, 2010

I have an Etsy shop !



Good morning, my friends!

After a long time of hemming and hawing about it, I finally opened my own shop on Etsy! I'm really excited about it too. I have some fun plans for my shop in the future, though that does (of course!) depend upon how well the shop is received. My shop name is INKINUPSTAMPS. If you click on the present icon above it should take you directly to my shop. I've also added an Etsy badge on my sidebar that will take you there as well.

My blog, here at Thimbles, Bobbins, Paper and Ink, will remain my blog where I'll continue to post about stamping and card creations, fiber arts that I'm working on, my critters and garden and what I'm reading.......none of that will change. So I hope you'll continue to visit here. I've really grown to care about my blog followers. You are such a wonderful group of online friends that without the magic of cyberspace, I may never have gotten to know you.

For the past week I've been posting here on my blog my ALICE Totes and EMMA FAYE Totes. Each tote is now available in my Etsy shop.

In the future I'll be adding some children and infant toys/gifts, kitchen apparel (yes, aprons and hotpads/potholders) as well as some fun designs for your four legged furry friends.

So that is my exciting news this morning.

I hope you have a wonderful week. I have not inked up a stamp in ages and my stamps, cardstock and inkpads are calling me, so cardmaking will be the highlight of today, for me (oh yes, and some Monday morning laundry to wash too!)

Until next time!

Cheers!

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new shop - I know you will do great because all your designs are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are on your way now! Congratulations and Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.