Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A little birdie told me....

Several months ago I bought this adorable Sugar Nellie stamp and knew I'd just love using it. Well, as sometimes happens, good intentions get put on hold and I never inked this sweetie-pie stamp until today. I've been finding a lot of inspiration lately from challenge blogs and this week's FRIDAY SKETCHERS challenge blog provided the layout that inspired today's card. Here is the sketch layout, below:

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Papers: Making Memories English Garden and October Afternoon Thrift Shop
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black and Momento Rose Bud
Image colored with Copic Markers
Embellishments: Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Prima Flowers, Nestibilities large circle and scalloped circle dies, Cuttlebug corner die and Sheer Creations pink ribbon.

I have the perfect someone to send this card to because "...a little birdie told me..." something that I can't tell yet.

Hope on over to FRIDAY SKETCHERS to check out the design teams cards as well as the hundreds of participants world wide. It's such a fun site.

Until later,

Cheers!

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Very creative, I really like how you have her sitting outside the area and the spring colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is georgeous Jennifer. I have that stamp and love it too. Nice work as always.
    Hugs from the UK....Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, what a swett image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! More spring - YIPPEE!! The yellow is so bright and cheery and those little flowers are so pretty. Excellent coloring, as always. 36 days and counting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.