Saturday, August 20, 2011

Love, Honor, Cherish

"Darlin'! We need to leave in 15 minutes!" said the Mister. YIKES! I had the shower gift all wrapped up and just knew there was something else I needed to do before this evening. Yep, the gift card...I still hadn't made it. So here is my 15 minute card. It's not fancy but it made up in a jiffy.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Anna Griffin sentiments (All Night Media)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Designer Paper: Making Memories
Embellishments: Making Memories ribbon (Love, Honor, Cherish), Prima Flowers, Nestibilities Dies, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Pearl centered brad from BRIDES magazine wedding collection, pop dots.


Fast and simple it was. The bridal couple's kitchen gadgets and linens are in a very elegant black and white color scheme so I was happy to have this paper, ribbon and flowers on hand.

I hope you are enjoying a fabulous weekend.
Cheers!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. 15 minutes?! Holy toledo you're a quick one Jennifer! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.