Monday, October 3, 2011

Hey Diddle Diddle the Cat and the Fiddle...

Hey Diddle Diddle the cat and the fiddle,
The Cow jumped over the moon.
The little Dog laughed to see such sport,
And the Dish ran away with the spoon.


This past weekend we have been celebrating the birth of the mister's newest granddaughter. I knew immediately that I wanted to make a set of cards using this Close to my Heart set simply titled, "Hey diddle diddle."





These are very much the clean and simple layout and style of cards but I think it makes a great set of cards that can easily be used as thank you notes or birth announcements or any baby related party need, such as shower invitations.


I made a set of twelve cards (three of each design) and thoroughly enjoyed the cardmaking process.


These cards are colored with copic markers, a little stickles for sparkle on each card, a variety of coordinating ribbons, and of course my nestibilities dies and cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder.


I think my next project with these stamps will be on onesies. Wouldn't these make darling onsies?


Cheers!


Jennifer


2 comments:

  1. Very cute stamp set Jennifer and I really like the idea of making them into a set of cards.

    Big congratulations on the birth of your Grandbaby!

    Helen (Wodonga, Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! I need them all! Those are just so darn cute and pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.