Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Simple things...small joys...

Last Sunday afternoon I spent a little time with our Grandgirl, Alexis.  Alexis is three years old and loves everything purple and pink.  She was eager to show me her new tricycle and what colors do you think it is?  Yep!  Her trike is purple and pink.  And what was Alexis wearing?  Yep!  Purple skirt and pink t-shirt!  When I discovered this Mo Manning digital stamp all I could envision was Alexis on her tricycle happily riding her tricycle.

Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Mo Manning and Papertrey Ink for the sentiment
Ink:  Memento Angel Pink and image colored with Copic Markers
Designer Paper:  Stampin' Up!
Accessories:  Martha Stewart doilie scalloped border punch, machine stitching, Brides Pearl brads, pink and purple grosgrain ribbon and stickles glitter glue.

Mo Manning also has a darling little boy riding his bike.  Just thought you might like to know.  In fact, I found a lot of "must have" stamps to play with.  :-)

I'm going to send this off to Alexis.  She enjoys getting cards from me and I surely enjoy making them for her.

Until next time,
Cheers!
Jennifer

8 comments:

  1. Jennifer, this is really sweet hun!! I sure love your colors choices!! TFS! Happy Spring!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, oh what a lovely card your image is gorgeous:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer this is so sweet. Love that background paper. Not as sweet as you writing about your little Alexis though!! She is going to love this, Grandma!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am sure she is going to be thrilled when she opens this up, Love your coloring and the way you did the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Wonderful and such sweet sentiment behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! It is so much fun to mail a creation off when you just know the recipient is going to love it. Just wait until she starts to send you mail back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darn adorable. Oh my goodness.... perfect little girl card. I bet she loves her little bike too. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors and coloring. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.