Monday, December 3, 2012

Rustic Christmas Angel Ornaments

"Look Daddy. Teacher says, everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings."  Of course you remember this line spoken by Zuzu Bailey in the classic Christmas movie, "It's a Wonderful Life."

 
I've been having some fun making Rustic Christmas Angel Ornaments this year and each one has a rusty bell on its hanger just in case another angel is waiting to earn his wings.  *smiles* 


Each angel is made of osnaburg linen with calico trim.  Their halos are made from either raffia or spanish moss.  Each angel has a primitive and rustic hanger made of rusty wire and a rusty bell.
 
I made a few extra and have put them in MY ETSY SHOP, in case you'd like to have one or two of your own.
 
And speaking of the movie, "It's a Wonderful Life", I think it is a good evening to watch it again.
 
Until next time,
 
Cheers!
 
Jennifer
 
 
 
I'm sharing this post at the following link parties:
 

4 comments:

  1. What a very sweet ornament. I love the "rustic". Here in the Midwest where I live, we would call this style "primitive". You did a great job! Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, I love your angels. I really like the one hanging on the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.