Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Beaded Bracelets and Earrings

Yesterday I posted several beaded Shepherd Hook Bookmarks that I've made and put in my shop.  I've been bitten by the "beading bug" and proceeded to make some bracelets with matching earrings.

These are really fun to wear for a more casual look. 

The beads in the earrings match the bracelets.
If have seen my Shepherd Hook bookmarks, you probably recognize some of the same mineral beads and silver etched spacer beads as in the bracelets and earrings.

I tend to make what appeals to my more casual life and to what I enjoy.


I made this green/orange multi-mineral bead and silver etched beads bracelet in a similar style for myself and wear it practically everyday in combination with my ever present silver bangle bracelet.  They just seem to go together so well.
 

I love these feather charms.  I just do.
If you'd like any of the above bracelets and/or earrings they are all available at my ETSY SHOP.
Thanks for looking!
Until next time,
Cheers!
Jennifer


Shared on:

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.