Thursday, July 11, 2013

Le Poulet Quilt

 
FINALLY!!  My "Le Poulet" quilt is finished. 

I bought this selection of coordinating fabrics probably 4 or 5 years ago.  The fabric is from Whistler Studios for Windham fabrics. 
 

A couple of years ago used a bit of the yardage for my 6 pocket tote and you can read more about it, if you like, HERE.


I have a small deacon's bench that I have always wanted to make a throw for and to go with the chicken theme in my kitchen.  The time finally arrived to stop procrastinating and just do it.

 
I'm more of clothing needlewoman and don't tend to do a lot of quilting, but I really found this quite enjoyable. 
 


I definitely learned a lot while constructing this quilt.  I wasn't looking forward to binding it but actually discovered that it was quite simple. 


So there here it is:  my Le Poulet Quilt!  Finally finished.  And now that the quilting bug has hit me, I have a couple more quilts that I'm eager to get started on.

Until next time,
Cheers!

Jennifer

 
 

I was featured at:

homework
 
 
 


 
I can be found sharing at these online parties:
Sew-Off Saturday Sew Can She ,  Brag about it Tuesday Be Betsy , Shabby Art Boutique Shabbilicious Friday , Give Me The Goods Monday , Homestead Barn HopWhimsy Wednesday , Knick Of Time , Hickory Trail , Make the Scene Monday (at Alderberry Hill), From the Farm Blog Hop , A Peek Into My Paradise , A Delightsome LifeShare your Cup Thursday Have a Daily Cup,  Homework , Green Willow Pond , A Stroll Thru Life , Work It Wednesday , Savvy Southern Style , I Should Be Mopping the Floors , Common Ground Be Inspired , Simple and Sweet Fridays , Frugal Fit Family Friday Follow Along , Sweet and Savory Sunday , Sugar and Slice Sunday , This Gal Cooks Marvelous Mondays , This Silly Girl's Life "we scream for ice cream, Living Better Together TGIF Linkparty , DIY Sunday Showcase , Sweet 2 Eat Wonderful Wednesday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.