Saturday, March 24, 2012

Let the fairy in you fly

I discovered Mo Manning's digital pencil the other day and now I just can't get enough of her whimsical images.  When I saw this voluptuous fairy I just knew she had to land in my shopping basket.  This image is simply called, "Fairy 2" and you can find her HERE.

Card Recipe:
Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
Ink: Colored with copic markers
Paper:  Cardstock is Stampin' Up! and the floral velum is The Paper Company "Sweet Pea Lattice"
Embellishments:  Machine stitching, sheer pink ribbon, Martha Stewart lavender half pearls, stickles glitter glue.

The sentiment, Spread your wings and let the fairy in you fly! is digitally generated. 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend....and be sure to spread your wings and let the fairy in you FLY!

Cheers!
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Lovely coloring, pretty and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! If only my inner fairy could fly like that! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this fairy! Your coloring is soft and delicate with the shading. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN fairy, made me smile. Love those matching papers. BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.