Monday, October 17, 2016

Memory House by Bette Lee Crosby



Memory House grabbed my attention and didn't let go until I turned the last page. The combination of women's friendships, a mystical "gift" to be discovered and passed on, combining past treasures with present and modern day problems with relationships, and work place issues made this book a winner.

Bette Lee Crosby creates characters that you come to love, and some for whom you never wish to meet!  That is part of good story telling and character development.

I highly recommend Memory House and look forward to reading more in this series.


I had the privilege of reading Memory House through ibooks and given the opportunity to given an honest review.

Until Next Time,
Cheers!
 
Jennifer
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jen-I am reading The Marriage of Opposites by Alice Hoffman-good book too! Thanks for passing on the thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue, for the recommendation! I'm always looking for good books recommended by friends. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.