Monday, June 12, 2017

You're Too Kind

My son and daughter in law have been visiting us and my daughter in law has never stamped or made cards before.  When she saw my craft room overflowing with stamps, paper, embellishments and all of the fun crafting supplies I've acquired over the years she wondered if I'd mind if she'd learn to make cards.  "ABSOLUTELY you may!", I said.  "Help yourself to anything you find." 

She is a natural and has made quite a number of cards while she's been here.  But the best part of all is that she's inspired me to rediscover my stamps and card making as well and we are having just the best time making cards together.


The challenge at The Paper Players this week is a color challenge as shown in the picture below.  I didn't have the exact colors listed but I used what I had that were as close as possible to these.



Card Recipe
 
Stamps:              Stampin' Up! Serene Sunflower and Stampin' Up! Whimsical Words

Ink:                    Stampin' Up! Summer Sun, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
                           Autumn Leaves Pretty Poppy Green
                           Momento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:       Stampabilities Nestabilities Tag Die

Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue in Yellow, Diamond and Gunmetal
                             Foam Dimensional tape to pop up the bee
 
Until next time,
Cheers!
 
Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. JENNIFER! I haven't heard from you in ages, so happy that you played with my challenge colors! You are so blessed to have someone who wants to learn from you and play with all your goodies! This flower is just beautiful and I am happy that you're back to stamping! Thanks for using my colors this week and sharing this with the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the sunflower and that cute lil tag. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, this is so pretty. I love the flower and the little tag and the rounded corners. Fabulous. But... how marvelous that your DIL inspired you to get stamping again - and what a wonderful card she inspired you to make. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jayvee
    j

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower, love the bee with it and pretty bow and tag! How fun to have some time creating with your daughter in law!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for using my colors this week and sharing this with the Players!


    หนังจีน

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.