Monday, October 29, 2007

Thankful thoughts


I was tickled pink to have the opportunity to purchase this Stampin' Up! Hostess set called "Basket full of fun" at an online garage sale! WOO HOOO!!! SCORE! I've always loved this set but never had the opportunity to purchase it so when I saw it listed I grabbed it.

The set has 13 stamps in it and various things to fill the basket (and also a bucket)depending on what the occasion may be.

For this card I used the apples for a simple Thanksgiving card.

Image is colored with prismacolor pencils. Background paper is Anna Griffin. I added some machine stitching and ribbons. Simple!

1 comment:

  1. Fab Card. Fab stamp set. Love the stitching and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.