Monday, November 17, 2008

Cuttlebug stack recipe

I really had one of those "DUH!" moments when I posted about using the Dreamweaver stencil in my Cuttlebug. I fully intended to include the stacking recipe.

Thank you loyal readers for emailing me to gently say, "HEY JENNIFER! So what IS the recipe?"

This is the order I made my stack in my cuttlebug. Starting with the A plate on the bottom and building up this is the order:

A PLATE

B PLATE

DREAMWEAVER TEMPLATE/STENCIL

THE GREEN SHIMMERY CARDSTOCK

TAN MAT

FABRIC/CORRIGATED CHIPBOARD

C PLATE

The secret to this is to put the tan mat and either fabric or a piece of thin corrigated chipboard or some scrap cardstock on TOP of the cardstock you are embossing, not under it.

I hope this is clearer than mud. I'm as good at giving instructions as I am driving directions...and that isn't good! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.