Thursday, December 10, 2009

We're the Perfect Mix


How fun to use super cute images combined with two online challenges. This week's Mojo Monday #116 challenge (as seen in the sketch layout below) provided the inspiration for the layout.

And this sweet gingerbread image is one of Whimsie Doodles digital images from the Gingerbread collection. This week's challenge using a whimsie doodle image was to be "cookie inspired" for santa's treats. I think the jolly old elf will enjoy a little gingerbread, don't you?

Card Recipe:
Image: Whimsie Doodles digital images
Colored with Copic markers
Design Paper: Martha Stewart collection
Accessories: Nestibilities Circle and Blossom dies, button brads, gingham ribbon, Liquid Pearls (white and red)

So I combined the two challenges for this card. Hmmmmm...the idea of gingerbread sound very, very tasty. I think I'll get off the computer now and bake some.

Hope you are having a warm and cozy day.

Cheers!

Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. Very cute saying with those images! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!! I have this image, but I've never used it... thanks so much for the inspiration!
    Fabulous coloring as always! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, sugar and spice and everything nice. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! That gingerbread cookie jumps off the card or am I just hungry?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee Oh that is the cutest little gingerbread man. Awesome job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.