Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A pumpkin for this week's Mojo Monday challenge

It is time to get the autumn themed and Halloween stamps out. What better way to get my 'mojo' going than to use this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. Below is the super cute layout Julee has challenged us with.
I decided for the tag element I'd use my Martha Stewart pumpkin punch as the tag. First I used my Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder on orange cardstock and then punched the pumpkin tag and stamped the sentiment.

For the main image I used one of my oldies but goodies pumpkin stamp made by Hero Arts. I've had it for years and years and never tire of it. While straightening out my supply and embellishment closet I rediscovered my Stampin' Up! watercolor wonders crayons so I water colored the pumpkin and leaves with the water color crayons for a change. That was fun using a medium I hadn't used for so long.

The designer paper is some of my favorite from K& Company. It is double sided so it makes coordinating patterns a breeze.

There you have it. My Mojo Monday week 155 sketch challenge card.

Cheers!

Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. Your stitching is always so equisite Jennifer. Like you I too have been thinking of autumnal colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Wow your stitching is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jennifer. I like that pumpkin punch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love this card ! its lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fall card, cool idea with the pumpkin for the tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.