Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Introducing the Alice Tote

If you've been following along the past few days you've seen the Emma Faye Totes I've been making. Today I want to introduce you to the Alice Tote. The Alice tote is named in honor of my maternal grandmother.

I've been carrying and using a summer print version of this tote all last summer. This barrel tote with a flirty, flippy ruffle top is very roomy. The round handles are sturdy and made from rubber tubing encased in the beautiful Victorian White Pine and Ornaments fabric from RJR fabrics.

Inside this deep bag is a zippered pocket to hold your cell phone or makeup and also attached for your convenience is a key clip on a beautiful gold satin ribbon.

I encourage you to double click the photo to enlarge it and see the beautiful fabric with metalic touches, the pinecones and beautiful blue ornaments.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time....

Cheers!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. My these last few posts have my jaw dropping...do you sell these beautiful creations? If not too expensive I would just love to have one. Your talent is above and beyond...also have to make a comment about your beautiful dogs...What a blessing you have in them. I have one Australian Shepherd and she is the best and smartest dog I have ever had. Her name is Piper. Thank you for sharing your art :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.