Thursday, July 21, 2011

Morning Star the Unicorn

When my daughter was a very little girl she used to love to carry a My Little Pony in her hands at all times. If I remember correctly (though these days the memory wanes a bit at times) one of her 'ponies' was a unicorn. When I discovered this adorable stamp I immediately thought of Stephanie and her little ponies.

This stamp is from the Enchanted Hollow series made by The Stamp Barn. The unicorn is named Morning Star. I also have a very sweet looking dragon as well as a Pixie Fairy named Capri. It is such a fun set!This little card is intended to be more of a gift tag to go along with a little gift for the mister to give to a special little princess. She too loves My Little Pony figures and unicorns too.

Card Recipe:
Stamp: "Morning Star" from the Stamp Barn (part of the Enchanted Hollow series)
Ink: Stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers
Accessories used: Nextibilities octagon shaped dies, stickles glitter in Red, Green, Silver and Waterfall, Purple gem stones and Prima Flowers.
Until next time,
Stay cool!

Cheers,
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! That ice cream kept sending me to the freezer... How darling! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the creatures in the set. Cooling off a bit, but I love summer. It may be hot, but I'm not shoveling or trying to figure out how to get the car in the driveway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sweet and cute. I like that it is a different shaped card also, grea tjob.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.