Monday, April 8, 2013

Hello Sunshine



Hello, Sunshine!  For me, this is not so much a greeting but a plea for the sun to come out.  If it isn't snowing then it is raining and then it is snowing again.  And while I'm whining about the weather, I'll just add that I really want to see the tulips and daffodils blooming.  And furthermore, I would just love a pair of muck boots as cute as these for wearing to the barn or in the garden.
 
Tee hee hee...the wish for sunshine, flowers and pretty boots is partially the inspiration for this card.  In truth, the real inspiration for this card was a card made by Dina Kowal that she posted on her blog Mama Dini's Stamperia in which she used rain boots and umbrellas and I just loved it.  HERE is Dina's card.  It is gorgeous!
 
Card Ingredients
 
Stamps:  Impression Obsession (boots), My Favorite Things (umbrellas) and Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
Ink: Stampin' Up! Ballet Blue and Memento Danube Blue.  Image colored with copics

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up!
Embellishments: Nestibilities Labels die, Scoring tool, Glossy Accents, Stickles glitter and Prima Flower and crystal


I hope you have sunshine and daffodils where you are.

Cheers!

Jennifer
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.