Monday, February 25, 2008

Rainy Daisy Day


This is the last one for today. I have some sewing to finish up.

This House Mouse stamp is called Rainy Daisy Day. It didn't originally start out in this layout but I didn't like how I did it at first and decided to just keep it simple.

I don't know if you can see in the scan but I've put a thin layer of clear dimensional glaze on the puddle that they are stomping in. It looks pretty neat in real life. On the raindrops I used frosted lace stickles glitter glue.

The ribbon is from Michaels that was on sale. I thought it such pretty ribbon.

I'm off to sew now. Hope you have a good day.

10 comments:

  1. So sweet! I just love House Mouse stamps!They are so much fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems almost real! I love the rain you have made. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the Lace Stickles on the raindrops and puddle. Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stamps are so cute! I love these cards! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, Jennifer. Are you going to show us your sewing as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what beautiful gradients of colour on their little coneflower 'brollies. That ribbon is sumptious, and looks like it was MADE for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one of my favorite HM stamps! You did an excellent coloring job and the raindrops look so real even on the computer screen! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer, these 3 cards are just so sweet!!! I don't have any HM stamps, but I sure enjoy the work you do with yours! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone of these cards are Gorgeous!!..I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been doing some serious cardmaking, girl! Love these HM images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.