Monday, February 25, 2008

Sitting in the rain


One more completed House Mouse card using another oldie but goodie House Mouse stamp. This one is titled Sitting in the Rain 02. Now for the life of me, I've never been able to figure out why mice would be sitting on a cable in the rain. Birds, yes! Mice, no! Nevertheless, I think it is a cute image.

For this one I used my cuttlebug embossing folder with swirls and embossed the center panel and then lightly inked the embossed swirls with SU chocolate chip ink.

More to come......

6 comments:

  1. I had to laugh about the mice sitting on a cable... why would they be holding drink umbrellas? funny!

    Another gorgeous card - Jovi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those mice are happy for the rain instead of the snow! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! This is so unique and I love the center panel that you had run through the 'bug! Awesome card, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these guys? You have been so busy, but then what else do you do with 88 feet of snow outside? Nice coloring and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautifully done - love the coloured, textured panels!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.