Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Your FRIENDSHIP makes my heart HAPPY!


Your FRIENDSHIP makes my heart HAPPY is the sentiment for this card that I made from a surprise package that I received in the mail the other day from Michelle at STAMPERS DREAM. I had won a blog candy prize at Michelle's blog. I could hardly wait to play with everything.

The image is from Penny Black and is called "A Touch" that Michelle stamped and sent to me in the package. I love these flowers and will probably be scouting out this stamp.

Next, I watercolored the image with Tombow markers and added the Stampin' Up! sentiment about friendship. The centers of the flowers are filled with Copper Stickles glitter glue. For the background I stamped a large floral background with a stamp from Chapel Road Artstamps with Versafine Sepia ink. Then I just layered, matted and added some Martha Stewart Ribbon and a bit of jute.

Michelle, thank you so much for all of the goodies. I'm having such fun with everything. Below is a photo of all of the goodies I received. Talk about feeling a bit spoiled!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the sparkle in the flower centers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous job you did with that image! And I know where you can get that stamp! LOL!

    I'm so happy you won the blog candy! Enjoy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and lovely card this is! I love it! I enjoyed seeing your prize....WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly, you lucky duck! I think it's funny that you were taken by complete surprise when you received your blog candy. LOL! I love what you did with the Penny Black image. That card is lovely and so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely, and your watercolouring is, as always, fantastic Ms Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog...I linked from the shack. I love your dogs two! They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    Jami
    http://detailsfromjami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Great colors, background paper and sentiment. Have fun with all that cool "candy".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful, your blending is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jennifer! I knew you had won those goodies because I had entered too. Such a great win for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another wonderful card. Beautiful coloring. Terrific background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice prize, and oh your card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.