Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bark!

BARK! Bark, bark, bark! This stamp set was one that just jumped off the shelf and fell into my shopping basket. I couldn't help it. Really! This clear stamps set is by Inkadinkado and contains 6 different jazzy-snazzy dogs and 6 sentiments and accessory stamps.
I think these dogs need colors. Colors, that is, that are not common for the dog so this was a lot of fun checking out ribbons and background papers to help bring these pups to life.

Are you noticing a similarity in the cards, besides the obvious dog theme?

Each card is made in the same general layout. This week over at Julee's layout blog, MOJO MONDAY she presented this layout to use this week. It was perfect to use for this set of cards.

So here is not one, but a set of three cards using Julee's Mojo Monday68 layout challenge.

Now I need to get busy and use these cards for thank you notes and get them in the mail.

Have a barking good day
Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. lol...these are just adorable Jennifer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super sweet! BARK BARK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds and dogs...you are hitting all of my favorites this week. Can you do something with tea next, then I'd be in nirvana. Love the way you've been working in sets with the sketches. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, these are so sweet :) You did a great job with the sketch! Love them!!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the cutest dogs ever. I LOVE the colors and textures and embellies you used to bring them to life. Too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang it all! Can't pick a favorite from these three cuties. Although, maybe the green checks because it looks the most spring-like, as I sit watching it s-n-o-w again. Your attention to detail is, as always, phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW these cards are simply gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling set of cards. Love all the embellishments you used. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great and cute cards. I can totally understand why you got the set. They are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such an enabler---I love these images so much, I just bid on them on ebay! CUTE!!!! LOVE THEM!!!
    TFS!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.