Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vintage tin lunch boxes

Do you do this too? When you get new stamps do you stamp a whole bunch and color a bunch of images or do you just make one card at a time? I've had such fun playing with my new Vintage Lunch box stamp set, by PaperTrey Ink. I have 6 or 8 cards in a wide variety of styles and sentiments in progress. These are the first two I made with the set.


For both of these cards I used the plain box stamp but I just love the various plaid lunch tins, wicker lunch box and polka dot box too. They'll be used later too. The PaperTrey sets come with so many accessory stamps included that you really can customize your cards.

These are just the first two but, as I mentioned, I have a bunch more cards using these new stamps but just couldn't wait to post my first two.

I hope you'll enjoy these. More soon!

Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. These are so nice! I really like that second one!! Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very fun!New stamps bring new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. I usually ooh and ahh over my new stamps, put them on a shelf and admire them. Eventually I put ink on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both lovely, but I especially love the sentiment of the "snail mail" card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like to see different variations in designs of one stamp! Fabulous Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love these cards, Jennifer!! They are so well put together in both colors and design. Awesome!
    Hugs, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really like the snail mail one, Nestie Queen! This set is about the only new stuff lately that I've really been "wowed" with. Seeing you use it reinforces my initial thoughts. I thought of you last week on my vacation ~ at the beginning as I passed the signs for Purdue and near the end as I stood at the Soo Locks and looked over yonder. Hope your garden is growing good (not the weeds) and Paul & the bikes are getting a workout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so fresh and clean. I like each one. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are lovely and have a yummy summer feel to them. I must go now and check out this stamp set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.