Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sending you Sunshine

I sure wish someone would send some sunshine and flowers my way! *smiles* We are still having days of snow, sleet and freezing rain and as of yet, no flowers have bloomed. sigh....... I'm so tired of winter! ESPECIALLY when the calendar says it is spring. But it isn't here yet.

So to stay away the winter doldrums I made this card using the smiling sunflower faces to cheer me. The sunflower stamp is another from Whipper Snapper Designs newest release set called "Garden of Friendship."


Garden of Friendship

The sentiment, "Sending you Sunshine and Flowers" is also from the set and really is what I need to read on these frosty cold days.

Not only that, but just look at all of the sentiments and detail stamps, as well as larger images that come in the set. The newest Whipper Snapper Designs releases are filled with stamps to keep your creative juices flowing.

That's all for today. I'm headed out to the barn this morning. It is the day the farrier comes to give all the horses their pedicures! **wink!** There is always lots of fun chat and interesting news shared between the other horse owners so it will be a good day, despite our cold temperatures.

I hope your day is filled with sunshine...and some flowers too!

Cheers!

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Really cute Jennifer, I just love the dp you used with the image and the glossy flowers really stand out.

    Have a great day ~ Jovi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card.We are having a mini heat wave here in England.Hope you will soon get some sun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love the colors you chose and yes, I am ready for Spring, too. Hope the pedicure went well. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and you made such a good combination of colors. Cute that the flowers are coming back in the designpaper.

    have a nice easter weekend,
    Sonja
    http://scrapadoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.