Friday, January 4, 2008

Garden Collage - Part II



The other day I decided to make a concerted effort to use some of the beautiful stamp sets that I've purchased and for whatever the reason, have not yet put ink to rubber.

This bird and the sentiment, Gentle thoughts of you, are the other two stamps in the Garden Collage stamp set.

This is a really simple card. Nothing magnanimous about it but sometimes a simple card fits the need of the moment. I watercolored the image with Tombow markers and mounted on Wild Asparagus designer papers. The tiny flowers are Prima flowers.

I think this stamp has a lot greater possibilities than what I've done with it for today so we'll see what the future holds for this stamp set. I think I've rediscovered why I wanted to buy it in the first place. Now to make it work.

Until next time.......

5 comments:

  1. I love this. The bird stamp is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does work, Seamlessly. Nice soothing colors, lovely ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!...love the glitter on the beautiful-a very tasteful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with this beautifully colored image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.