Monday, September 21, 2009

The Fun Starts Now!


With the first day of Autumn tomorrow and our cooler temperatures and changing leave already, I couldn't resist making this card using the two playful pups. This is one of Purrs and Pants autumn stamps and you can find it listed as #17-1 Dogs rolling in leaves.

My inspiration for this card comes from my friend Traci who just got a new lab puppy, Bailey, to join her other lab, Colby. I've seen such wonderful photos of them and I just had to make this card with inspiration from Colby and Bailey.

Card recipe:

Stamps: Purrs and Pants # 17-1 and the sentiment is # DC 21-7
Ink: Momento tuxedo black, Image colored with Copic markers
Designer paper: BoBunny
Accessories: Brads (Making Memories) Stickles glitter, Stampin' Up! Ticket punch, Small Leaf punch (McGill), Satin leaf ribbon.



I hope you are enjoying your last day of summer and I look forward to beautiful autumn days ahead.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, as we brace for a week of high to mid 90s, I am soooo ready for fall and this card is definitely one to put you in the mood, those are the cutest pups. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh that is such a sweet card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.