Saturday, September 26, 2009

Snow Angel

I may have been born in the city but I've always been a country girl at heart. I'm drawn to primitive and country designs in artwork, furnishings and history. When I saw this new Serendipity Stamps Snow Angel stamp I knew I had to ink her up.





Card Recipe:
Stamp: Serendipity Stamp Snow Angel #1188G
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Machine stitching, buttons

I hadn't colored with my prismacolor pencils for quite some time and it was fun to have them out again. I thought Copics would be too bold of color for this primitive snow angel.

REMINDER: Serendipity has all Halloween stamps on sale through the 27th!! The Serendipity Halloween Customer Challenge goes through October 15th. So be sure to head on over to SERENDIPITY STAMPS and check out the customer challenge for your chance to snag a great prize!


I hope you are enjoying a beautiful weekend!

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. It should be framed! Seriously. Frame it and hang every year at Christmas. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer I love the snow angel, just precious. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. Your stitching looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.