Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello, hello, HOWDY

Just for fun, doesn't this card make you giggle? This is another of Anna Wight's designs for Whipper Snapper Designs new releases of "Feelin' Fishy". When I saw this week's layout over at Julee's MOJO MONDAY challenge #182 I knew I had to use this layout for one of the fun fish.

Below is the Mojo Monday layout design for this week:

Once again I stamped with Versamark on watercolor paper and embossed with antique gold. Next I used a wet brush with Tombow markers to color.


Isn't this collection of fish in Anna's "Feeling Fishy" set whimsical and fun? I'm having a blast playing with them.
Feelin' Fishy <----- Check out the set at Whipper Snapper by clicking.

All Things with Love <---- You can check out this delightful sentiment set by clicking its title.

The designer paper is from a new stack I just purchased from Cosmo Cricket. I cut it as per the layout design and added some gold crystals for a little added bling. The bubbles have a layer of dimensional glaze to give them a bubble effect.

I hope you'll check out all of the latest release sets designed by Anna over at Whipper Snapper Designs. You won't regret it!

Cheers!

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. This is darling. Would be a great boy card. Like how you are embossing with antique gold instead of inking. May have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these fishy images are so CUTE. Make me smile every time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.