Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tone on tone pennant birthday card

It is day #3 of the online card making class and today we focused on tone-on-tone dimensional cards. It is still clean and simple in design, but the dimension from the punched pennants and the Happy Birthday banner give this otherwise monochromatic card a bit of pop.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Sentiment is from Papertrey Inc. Mixed Messages set
Ink: Momento Rose Red
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Pennant punch, cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, DMC E5200 Pearlescent Effects embroidery floss, half pearls



I bought myself a Crockpot last month and have been having fun trying out new to me recipes in it. Tonight I have Chicken Breasts A' L'Orange in it. If it turns out to our liking I'll share the recipe tomorrow. It was easy to throw in the crockpot this morning and the orange and spices in it are really starting to smell delicious this afternoon as it cooks.

Until next time,
Cheers!

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Love that banner - your tone on tone color is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card, the color is so pretty and the banner is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.