Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams..."

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." This beautiful and inspiring quote is the words and thoughts of Henry David Thoreau. I find it to be a very impowering sentiment.



It has been a long time since I've made ATC's (Artist Trading Cards.)  These little 2 1/2  by 3 1/2 inch canvas have always presented a challenge for me to create on such a small space.  But when one of my stamping friends invited me to participate in her "Sentiments ATC swap" I knew immediately the stamp I wanted to use.   



Each player in the swap creates 9 baseball card size creation and we send 8 of our creations to the hostess of the swap.  When she recieves everyone's ATCs she swaps them amongst the players and returns 8 original ATC works of art from the other players.  You keep one of your own (the 9th ATC you made) so that you end up with one of your own and 8 others. 



I'll pop these in the mail tomorrow to our swap hostess and in a month or so I'll received Sentiment ATCs from the other players. I'm looking forward to receiving these little inspiring ATCs from the other "players" in the swap.

Until next time,
Cheers!

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous ATC's Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation. Simple and nice.
    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I find this stamp? It's absolutely beautiful and I would love to use it on a graduation card for my daughter this year. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.