Thursday, September 20, 2007

Friends


The other day I received a letter from a dear, dear friend. We haven't seen one another in years but we correspond a couple times a year. I think I'll send her this card I made this morning.

The stamp is a new one from HEATHER'S STAMPING HAVEN in Ottawa. I colored the image with prismacolor pencils and added a little machine stitching, prima flowers and stickles glitter. The patterned paper is from Daisy D's (my favorite!)

I am going to be using this stamp a lot. I think this gatefold layout with the patterned paper is a bit "busy" to look at, but I was trying for a country feel.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer!
    This has something very special about it, I think it will speak to your friend too!
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. The image is so touching and the choice of papers and colors conveys warmth and femininity. Not busy to me - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the stamp too! Great card Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.