Thursday, November 24, 2011

Country Christmas Wreath

I'm always attracted to primitive country designs and I wanted to design a Christmas card that was simple and of a country feel, so I pulled out a favored Stampin' Up! stamp set called Nellie the Nest Lady and set about using the vine stamp and wreath stamp and this is what I came up with.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! "Nellie the Nest Lady"
Ink: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Tim Holtz distress inks in Vintage Photo, Tea Dye and Aged Mahogany
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Kraft cardstock, Michael's Christmas pack cardstock in green and beige.
Assessories: Cuttlebug tag die, Nestabilities oval and scalloped oval dies, Stampin' Up! Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Liquid Pearls in Ruby Red, Corner Rounder punch, Ribbon and Button are from my sewing box and the PEACE sentiment is computer generated.

I hope all of my family and friends in the United States are enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving day.

Cheers!
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember Nellie....I think I sold her a long time ago and after looking at this, wish I didn't! SWEET country card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love th see something a bit different and this is so striking.Really pretty n elegant.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.