Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shalom

It is a very cold, cold day here and the perfect day to stay indoors, sip hot tea and make cards! I was eager to ink up my brand new Shalom stamp for some Hanukkah cards.

This is a very simply made card but hopefully comes across as elegant.

Card Recipe:

Stamps: SHALOM from Stampin' Up!
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Dark and light blue from Recollections and the silver is from my local stamp store
Embellishments: Silver Detail embossing powder, cuttlebug embossing folder, foam tape.



We are predicted to get snowfall tonight. I believe it because it is so cold right now. I've got a loaf a Black Forest Pumpernickle bread in the bread maker baking and soup on the stove for dinner tonight.

Stay warm!
Cheers!

Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. Your card looks very elegant. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jennifer, it looks very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only is it elegant, it's extremely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanukkah cards are hard for my brain to design..this is the prettiest card that I've seen..thank you so much for helping my brain..xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's beautiful and I noticed this year that Hanukkah overlaps with Christmas I think. Happy Hanukkah to your and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.